The Create! Magazine Artist Grant is a one-time $1000 award designed to help artists create a new body of work, prepare for exhibitions, attend residencies and fund other art related projects and opportunities. Nurturing the creative community is our priority and we want to play a role in providing a grant to help exciting ideas come to life.
This award is available to all international artists, designers, and creative entrepreneurs and includes the following disciplines: painting, sculpture, drawing, printmaking, film, fiber arts, mixed media, installation, embroidery, photography and more.
One winner will be selected by our staff each quarter.
In order to apply for the award, please fill out the form below and donate any amount to help us continue providing resources for our community. We do not require elaborate written proposals but prefer a brief description on how you will use the grant.
Who can apply?
The Create! Magazine artist grant is open to all artists. Disciplines considered include painting, sculpture, drawing, printmaking, film, fiber arts, mixed media, installation, embroidery, photography and more.
- One winner will receive the grant each quarter. Create! Magazine staff will select the artist from the pool of submissions.
- $1000 cash prize (must have PayPal in order to receive award)
- Artist profile on the Create! Magazine website and social media coverage.
How to apply:
- One application per person
- Include a website link to your portfolio
- Brief description of your project or idea.
Next deadline: February 15, 2017
Winner Announced in April, 2017
Previous recipient Dan Bortz: